Chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas, Fort Lonesome's custom Teal, Orange, White Flowers direct stitch embroidery design is part of our exclusive Fort Lonesome Collection, celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chainstitching trade in America, and each one of these designs are a one-of-a-kind, labor of love. This design is not a pre-made patch, or customizable design, but is instead embroidered directly onto our favorite Levi's Barstow Shirt in Red Cast Stone Wash.
- Direct chainstitch embroidery design featuring "Teal, Orange, White Flowers” on the back and front yoke
- STAG exclusive design
- Stitched on Levi's Barstow Shirt in size Medium
- One of two ever made
- Shirt runs true to size for a more fitted shirt or size up for a more relaxed fit
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 29"
Patch approximate measurements: Back: 16"x 5" | Front Left: 5.25" x 2" | Front Right: 5" x 2"
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.