Chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas, Fort Lonesome’s custom “Fuck Luck” horseshoe direct stitch embroidery design is part of our exclusive Fort Lonesome Collection, celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chainstitching trade in America, and each one of these designs is a labor of love. This design is not a pre-made patch, or customizable design, but is instead embroidered directly onto our favorite Levi’s Denim Trucker Jacket in The Shelf.
- Direct chainstitch embroidery design featuring the “Fuck Luck” horseshoe at the center back
- STAG exclusive design
- Stitched on Levi’s Denim Trucker Jacket in size MEDIUM
- Slim fit, true to size
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 25"
Patch approximate measurements: 10" x 8.5"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.