Chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas, Fort Lonesome's "Lucky Horseshoe" direct stitch embroidery design is part of the second exclusive Fort Lonesome for STAG Chainstitch Collection, celebrating our 10-Year Anniversary. This design is the only one ever made and directly chain-stitched onto a warm wool blanket from the storied Faribault Woolen Mill Company, one of the last woolen mills in America.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- Direct chain-stitch embroidery design featuring "Lucky Horseshoe”
- Stitched on a genuine recycled wool Faribault Woolen Mill blanket
- Lightweight and washable
- Faribault Woolen Mill Company has been around for nearly 150 years and is one of the last woolen mills in America
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
Made in USA
Materials: 75% recycled wool, 25% other
Dimensions: 66" x 45"
- Not eligible for discount.