Chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas, Fort Lonesome's “Ocotillo” patch is part of the exclusive Fort Lonesome for Daughters Chainstitch Collection. Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chainstitching trade in America, and each one of these patches is a one-of-a-kind, labor of love.
- Daughters exclusive design
- Chain-stitched “Ocotillo Cactus” design
- Reinforced backing
- Only eligible for purchase as a standalone patch
- Not eligible for custom stitching onto a garment
- Can be sewn own with a simple needle and thread
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
Approximate Dimensions: 3" x 6"