The STAG x Faherty Sierra Sherpa Jacket features an exclusive pattern inspired by the Texas Hill Country where we laid our roots in 2009. Made out of a supremely soft brushed wool blend with an even cozier white sherpa collar and warm quilted lining. This oversized jacket was made with functional utilitarian pockets and room to layer.
This piece is from our exclusive collaboration with Faherty in celebration of our 10-year anniversary. We've worked with the guys at Faherty since our earliest days in the business & are proud to launch this new 10-year collection with them.
- Texas Hill Country-inspired pattern
- Brushed cotton exterior
- Warm plush sherpa collar
- Soft, brushed quilted lining
- Wind-resistant nylon-lined interior sleeves
- Genuine buffalo horn buttons
- Button-flap pockets at the chest and oversized patch pockets at the waist
- Oversized to allow for layering
Materials: 65% polyester, 25% other fibers, 10% wool
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 45" | Sleeve: 36" | Length: 31"