Originally issued to US Navy crew in the mid-1940s, the N1 deck jacket design was in use by the military until the 1960’s, becoming one of the longest-serving US military uniform styles ever. The Deck Jacket from Faherty pays homage to the vintage jackets with a soft Native American-inspired blanket lining, a sherpa collar, and a hidden zip placket.
- STAG Exclusive
- Inspired by 1940s Naval jackets
- Soft, cotton blanket lining
- Button placket with a hidden zip
- Welt handwarmer pockets at the waist and button flap pocket at the chest
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Sherpa collar
- Interior pocket at the chest
Materials: Body & Lining: 100% cotton | Collar: 100% polyester
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 43" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 31"