The 1931 Buffs rode the bat and arm of future Hall of Famer Dizzy Dean to the Texas League crown by winning 26 games in which he posted a 1.53 ERA (which is absolutely insane). The Buffs went on to face the Birmingham Barons in the Dixie Series in what local fans recalled years later as the best game ever played in their city. They went on to win 103 games that year and remain ranked in the top 100 teams of all time.
This limited edition Summer Series ballcap from Ebbets Field is hand-sewn in small batches from brown cotton twill and detailed with an unstructured crown and an original felt Houston Buffaloes logo. Secured with an adjustable genuine leather strap for a comfortable fit and built to last a lifetime.
- 1931 Houston Buffs
- Constructed from lightweight cotton twill
- Authentic felt patch logo
- Metal eyelets
- Standard visor with green satin finish
- Unstructured crown with satin taping and a cotton sweatband
- Adjustable genuine leather strap
- One size
Materials: 100% cotton, leather strap