The No. 8876 Classic Moc features the iconic Red Wing Traction Tred outsole, all-around Goodyear welt, and Puritan triple stitching to form a silhouette that has set the standard by which all others are measured. Originally made for sportsmen in the 1950s, these boots quickly grew into a favorite on the farm and in factories due to their long-lasting construction, steady traction, and all-day comfort. Made with the same pride and process today as they were then and constructed with Japanese Copper Rough & Tough leather that’ll break in beautifully over time and wear—this is a pair of boots that might even outlast you.
- Classic 6-inch leather work boot
- Japanese exclusive full-grain Rough & Tough leather
- Smooth leather lining with leather footbed
- Traction Tred rubber outsole
- Goodyear leather welt with Puritan triple stitching
- Seven-eyelet lacing with a 48-inch Tan/Gold Taslan Lace
- Crafted on No. 23 last
- Inspired by moccasins worn by North American Algonquin Indians
- Runs ½ size large, we recommend taking ½ to a full-size down from your normal shoe size
Materials: Upper: Japanese Exclusive Rough & Tough leather | Outsole: Traction Tred | Insole: leather
- Not eligible for discount.