This Station Alarm Clock by Arne Jacobsen was originally designed back in 1939 when Jacobsen was tasked with designing a home for the managing director of Danish electrical goods manufacturer, Lauritz Knudsen. The design is both architectural and minimalist, but at the same time influenced by Lauritz Knudsen’s industrial access to molding with plastic, which was the new wonder material at the time. A classic bedside alarm clock that’s been redefined for the modern world, it has a snooze function as well as an LED touch sensor light and features a classic streamlined design with a matte brass pedestal stand for a clean finish.
- Original Arne Jacobsen design
- ABS plastic case with cream dial
- Matte brass hands and pedestal stand
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Precision quartz movement developed in-house
- Requires two AA batteries (not included)
Dimensions: Height: 4 ½” | Diameter: 4 ½”