Handmade in Aspen, Colorado, the double thunderbird Motif Ketoh from Smith Bros. is a bold cuff that will be comfortably passed down for generations to come. Made out of aged sterling silver and turquoise, each pendant has a unique character. Ketohs are decorative cuffs that originated as utilitarian, all leather Native American bow guards and developed in the late 1800s to become ornate bracelets featuring silver and turquoise.
- Handmade in Aspen, Colorado
- Made out of aged sterling silver
- Each ketoh is unique
Made in USA
Materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather
Face Dimensions: 2.75" x 2.25"
- See this item in person at our Austin location (1423 S Congress Ave.)
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.