Chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas, Fort Lonesome's “Gluttony” patch set is part of our exclusive Fort Lonesome Collection, celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chainstitching trade in America, and each one of these patches is a one-of-a-kind, labor of love.
- Chainstitched “Gluttony” and boar design
- STAG 10 year anniversary exclusive design
- Reinforced backing
- Only eligible for purchase as a standalone patch
- Includes two self-stitch patches
- Not eligible for custom stitching onto a garment
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
Approximate Dimensions: Gluttony: 5.75" x 1.75" | Boar: 3.75" x 3"