This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. These hard to find, iconic 1960s Blue Bell (now known as Wrangler) coveralls feature painted geometric thunderbirds alongside a setting sun at the back and minimal icons throughout. The well-worn army green coveralls show some distressing consistent with age.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted coveralls from artist Tom Jean Webb
- Vintage 1960s Blue Bell (Wrangler) coveralls
- Made by the Blue Bell Overall Company in Greensboro, NC
- Button-flap chest patch pocket at right chest, patch and pen pocket at left chest, two patch pockets at the back, an oversized utility pocket at the right thigh and four oversized slant pockets at the hip
- Bi-swing gusset at the back for comfort
- Small rust paint stain at waistband, fraying along most seams & small holes throughout
- Hidden snap cuff
- Marked as a size 42, fits like a men's medium and a women's
Measurements: Chest: 48" | Sleeve: 33" | Shoulder: 19.5" | Waist: 38" | Rise: 15" | Inseam: 27" | Thigh: 14.5" | Leg Opening: 9"