Handmade in Aspen, Colorado, the Stamped Diamond & Crescent Cuff Ketoh from Smith Bros. is a bold cuff that will be comfortably passed down for generations to come. Made out of aged sterling silver and turquoise, each pendant has a unique character. Ketohs are decorative cuffs that originated as utilitarian, all leather Native American bow guards and developed in the late 1800s to become ornate bracelets featuring silver and turquoise.
- Oval turquoise stone inlay at center
- Stamped diamond frame and crescent designs
- Casted studs on cuff
- Made out of aged sterling silver
- Each ketoh is unique
- Handmade in Aspen, Colorado
- Adjustable length from 6-8"
Made in USA
Materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather
Face Dimensions: 2.5" x 2" | Length: 10"