The Stitch Haori from Setto was meticulously handcrafted from beautiful, indigo-dyed cotton. The Haori was true indigo-dyed after construction, which allows for character that's unique to the wearer to show over time, just like a pair of jeans. Finished with two utilitarian patch pockets and a classic open design.
- Traditional indigo-dyed cotton Haori
- Slubby, heavyweight cotton
- Two patch pockets at the waist
- Collarless, open design
- Dropped shoulder
- Beautiful detailed stitching along the placket, hem, and cuffs
- Falls below the waist
- Due to the nature of indigo dye, we recommend wearing with care around light-colored materials
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size 2: Chest: 41" | Sleeve: 33" | Shoulder: 22" | Length: 33"