Made in the USA from RRL's exclusive 16 oz. Japanese selvedge that’s treated for a dried-in-the-sun effect. Hand-finished in a process that involves up to 50 individual steps using specialized tools and techniques. Before the 1950s, most denim was crafted on shuttle looms in order to produce a higher quality garment with built-in fraying, raveling and curling prevention. Because the edges come out of the loom finished, denim produced on shuttle looms are referred to as having a “self-edge”- hence the name “selvedge” denim.
- 16 oz. Japanese selvedge
- Hand-set chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability
- Button fly with a RRL signature shank closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear
- American-made copper-tone shanks, rivets, and washer burrs
- Five-pocket styling
- Selvedge coin pocket
- Heavy twill pocket lining
- "RRL"-debossed roughout-suede logo label at the back right waist
- Low straight fit
- For best results, wear 90 days without washing
- Made in USA
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size 32: Rise: 9" | Inseam: 34" | Thigh: 10" | Leg Opening: 16"