The Braiden Coverall is inspired by a turn-of-the-20th-century French workwear coverall from Ralph Lauren's expansive vintage archives. Made from indigo-dyed Japanese cotton-and-linen plain-weave with a polka-dot discharge print. Detailed with intricate expansion pleats at the placket and an adjustable waist. Finished with two front pockets and a back right patch pocket.
- Japanese discharge printed chambray
- Expansion pleats at the placket
- Dark blue wash with hand-sanding
- Troca shell fish-eye button placket
- True indigo dyed
- Buttoned placket and adjustable belt waist
- Spread collar
- Adjustable tie belt
- Two front pockets and back right patch pocket
- Easy fit through the body with a straight leg
Materials: 100% Japanese cotton
The following measurements are for size 2 (medium): Chest: 36" | Sleeve: 30" | Shoulder: 16" | Rise: 13" | Waist: 28" | Thigh: 9" | Leg Opening: 17" | Inseam: 25"