Designed with a slightly slimmer leg than the original Barton, the Barton Slim from Imogene + Willie is made out of substantial 13oz Nihon Menpu Japanese selvedge denim. Although this denim is rinsed and on the heavier end of the spectrum, it's made with a little give to cut down on the break-in time. The 13oz sturdy, open weave denim makes for a great year-round jean. Tailored to sit right on the hips and slim through the thigh and knee, but not as slim as the Charlie. Imogene + Willie makes all of their jeans in small batches in the USA.
- 13oz Nihon Menpu Japanese selvedge denim with a little stretch
- Button fly, five-pocket styling
- Signature buttons and rivets
- Slim fit - Sits right at the hips, slim through the thigh & knee
- We recommend taking one size down from your normal size
Materials: 97% cotton, 3% polyester
The following measurements for size 32: Rise: 10.5" | Inseam: 34" | Thigh: 11" | Leg Opening: 15"