Hand-cut and sewn from thick rough out suede, this fringe suede jacket is one of a kind. Detailed with hand-beaded designs and thunderbirds on the back and front pockets. The Thunderbird symbol represents power, protection and strength. Finished with vintage fringe detailing and the three button placket. This buttery tan suede has the patina of age with only minor markings.
- Beaded suede fringe jacket
- Hand-beaded thunderbird on each pocket
- No brand label
- Spread collar
- 3 button placket
- Small burn mark above left pocket
- Wear consistent with age
Materials: 100% leather
Measurements: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 31.5" | Length: 25"
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.