Vintage Swiss 1970s de Sede Sectional
This rare vintage piece is a de Sede DS 11 patchwork leather sectional sofa from Switzerland, circa 1970. It’s covered in its original oxblood leather upholstery with great wear and patina and is comprised of five modular pieces. The de Sede company started as a saddle-making workshop in the early 1960’s, later transitioning to fine leather furniture and working with top modern designers from around the world.
- de Sede oxblood leather 5-unit sectional
- Swiss made, circa 1970
- Great patina with wear consistent with age and use
Measurement: Length: 9' 5" | Height: 2' 3" | Total Depth: 5' 5"
- See this item in person at our Domain Northside location in Austin (11700 Domain Blvd. 78758.)
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.