This vintage ring was cast with a small thunderbird and set with a small oval turquoise stone at the center. The Thunderbird symbol represents power, protection, and strength. The Thunderbird was hand-stamped with crescents at the wings and hand-carved tail. Wear is consistent with age.
- Thunderbird facing right
- Small oval turquoise stone inlay
- Stamped crescent design on the face and "V" on the band of the ring
- Ring size 9.25
- "STERLING" stamped inside the band
- Wear consistent with age
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.