This beautifully aged and intricate hand-stamped, sterling silver cuff features composite coral and turquoise inlay around the band. The design is inspired by classic Southwestern Native American motifs, and dates to 1960s/1970s.
- Stamped sterling silver cuff dated back to the 1960s/1970s
- Composite turquoise and coral inlay
- Design reminiscent of Southwesten Native American motifs
- Tarnish consistent with age
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.