This "Up And Down Liquor" neon sign was crafted by hand by Evan Voyles in Austin, Texas. Evan Voyles is by large responsible for the well-lit look and feel of our beloved (and rapidly changing) South Congress Avenue in Austin — including our giant STAG sign that he designed and built in the Fall of 2009.
- Hand-made neon sign depicting "Up And Down Liquor"
- Fully functioning neon light
- Fits any standard US outlet, light switch at the bottom
- Metal frame with hanging loops at the top
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.