This vintage Cowichan sweater is knit in the traditional Fair Isle style reminiscent of those originally worn by the Cowichan people of British Columbia. Features two knitted horses at the chest, a shawl collar and a zip placket.
- Fair Isle knit inspired by sweaters worn by the Cowichan people of British Columbia
- Shawl collar and ribbed cuffs & hem
- Zip placket
- No tags, potentially home-made
- Fits a men's extra small or a women's small
Materials: wool & acrylic blend
Measurements: Chest: 34" | Sleeve: 29" | Length: 21.5"
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.