Your cart is empty.
- 1970 Ford F100
- Delilah - Sweet D for short
- Built in Dallas, TX - Raised in Saledo, TX - Currently eating asphalt in Austin, TX
- Freshly rebuilt Ford 360 FE Big Block
- Mild RV Cam
- Electronic Ignition System
- Edelbrock Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Edelbrock 4 barrel Carb
- Hedman Headers
- Dual Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers with crossover pipe
- Freshly rebuilt C6 Tranny
- New Alternator
- Just rebuilt all 4 drums, added a brake booster, and replaced the master cylinder
- Rebuilt steering shaft
- All new suspension up front
- Factory Cust-O-Matic AC
- Over 23k invested
- Interior is all original and in incredible shape
- Paint is original and looks great - just a bit of patina in the right places
This truck is my daily driver, and has traveled with me between Houston, Austin, and Dallas for the past year. If you enjoy hauling ass and appreciate the sound of a Big Block cruising at 85, then this is your truck. Nothin turns heads faster than this stock looking '70 Ranger that's all business - she is a true street beast looking to put a smile on a face near you.
Please feel free to call with any additional questions
(310) 962 5784
- Freight Shipping Required at customers expense. Find out more here.