This set of Tourist Totem Poles were hand carved and painted in the 1950s-1970s. These relics were typically found in the Pacific Northwest, modeling live-size Totem Poles made out of beautiful red cedar. Each intricate design tells a story about the Native people of the region.
- Set of 4 vintage tourist Totem Poles
- Circa 1950s - 1970s
- Hand carved and painted
Dimensions: 19 x 8.5 | 10 x 10.5 | 10.5 x 9 | 8.5 x 5
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.