Your cart is empty.
- Originally designed in the mid-1940's, the N1 deck jacket was produced for the American Navy and was in use until the 1960’s making it a true classic and the longest serving US Navy jacket style.
- Classic jacket with a contemporary fit and UW chest pocket detail
- Front button placket over a zip
- Comfortable hand warmer pockets
- Fleece lining and collar wrapped up in durable cotton twill
- Materials: Body: 100% Cotton | Lining: 100% Polyester
- The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 26"