This hand-cast silver pin from the 1950s is beautifully set with genuine turquoise stone inlays in the style of traditional Zuni petit point jewelry. Petit point jewelry is inspired by French embroidery, developed and perfected in America by the Zuni tribe of New Mexico. The silver and turquoise of this rare piece have aged beautifully and will continue to do so over time.
- Silver with turquoise stone inlays
- Hand-cast with a petit point design
- Bar pin back
- Wear is consistent with age
Materials: silver, turquoise
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.