This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. This vintage 70s/80s European Work Jacket is made out of beautiful cotton herringbone fabric and features a painted geometric thunderbird with a sun halo and a saguaro cactus triangle motif alongside dots and minimal icons throughout.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted European Work Jacket from artist Tom Jean Webb
- Painted geometric thunderbird with a sun halo and a saguaro cactus triangle motif
- Herringbone cotton
- Three reinforced pockets at the front
- Wear is consistent with age - small hole at back center, fraying at the cuffs & a broken button at the bottom of the placket
- Marked as a size 52, fits like a men's large or women's extra large
Measurements: Chest: 43" | Sleeve: 33.5" | Shoulder: 19.5" | Length: 26"