Your cart is empty.
- Designed as a hybrid between the classic Levi's 507XX "Type II" jacket from the 1950s, and a rare Japanese Air Force pilot's "Type 2" jacket from World War II
- Two large chest pockets with hidden zip closure
- Single chest pleats
- Removable waist belt
- Japan-made Universal brass zippers
- Replica WWII-era laurel-leaf donut shank buttons
- Blank copper rivets
- Washed once to soften fabric and eliminate shrinkage
- Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 41" | Sleeve: 34" | Length: 24"