Your cart is empty.
- Hand-Dyed Shibori Selvedge Chambray Pocket Square in Natural Indigo
- Natural selvedge chambray, indigo shibori dyed by hand in Tokushima, Japan by the expert indigo farmer-dyers at Buaisou
- Shibori is a traditional Japanese resist-dyeing technique which involves folding, twisting, and wrapping fabric around various objects to achieve specific shapes and patterns during the dyeing process
- 100% natural indigo is grown, composted, and fermented in Tokushima
- Fabric origin: Japan
- Selvedge along one edge
- Label constructed from USA-sourced natural cotton twill tape
- 13" x 13"
- Material: 100% cotton
- Made in USA (New York City)