This vintage Trout Taxidermy Mount sits on a solid piece of driftwood that measures 18” long and makes a great addition to your den, office, or lodge. An authentic real skin mount from the 50s/60s, this piece shows some fading from exposure to the sun as well as some minor flaws to the fins and tail fin but remains in overall good vintage condition.
- Authentic real skin trout taxidermy mount
- Solid driftwood mount
- Circa 1950s/60s
- Hanger fastened to the back
- Wear and fading consistent with age
Dimensions: Total length: 18” | Total width: 6 ½” | Fish length: 15” | Fish width: 5 ½”
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.