Made out of warm Indian Wool, this large blanket is one-of-a-kind and ideal for sitting by the fire or cold winter nights. Woven by hand with hand-spun yarn in the 1970s-1990s for a unique texture and look.
- Fabric woven by hand using hand-spun yarn
- One of a kind exaggerated plaid; no two are alike
- Circa 1970s - 1990s
Materials: 100% Indian Wool
Dimensions: 60" x 80"
- Not eligible for discount.
- See this item in person at our Domain Northside location in Austin (11700 Domain Blvd. 78758.)
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.