Premium grade 13.9 ounce Japanese narrow loom red line selvage jean. The raw (unwashed) vintage slim is a button-fly, 5-pocket jean with a clean, modern fit. Inspired by authentic methodologies from the 1940s with detailing such as reverse style rivets, shank and flasher.
Grayers suggests wearing them as long as humanly possible without washing.
Before the 1950s, most denim was crafted on shuttle looms in order to produce a higher quality garment with built in fraying, raveling and curling prevention. Because the edges come out of the loom finished, denim produced on shuttle looms are referred to as having a “self-edge”- hence the name “selvedge” denim.
- 13.9 oz Japanese narrow loom red line selvedge
- Button fly
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- 1940s inspired design detailing for the modern man
- Reverse style rivets, shank and flasher
- Grayers suggests wearing them as long as humanly possible without washing
- Raw denim feels stiffer at first and then fades and wears according to you
Materials: 13.9 oz Japanese narrow loom red line selvedge denim
The following measurements are for a size 32/32: Rise: 10” | Inseam: 32” | Thigh: 11.5” | Leg Opening: 14"