Made in the USA from 12 oz. American right-hand twill the Slim Fit Selvedge Jean from RRL is reminiscent of WWII-era denim. Hand distressed in the USA with a classic slim fit for a vintage feel. Before the 1950s, most denim was crafted on shuttle looms in order to produce a higher quality garment with built-in fraying, raveling and curling prevention. Because the edges come out of the loom finished, denim produced on shuttle looms are referred to as having a “self-edge”- hence the name “selvedge” denim.
- 12oz Japanese selvedge denim
- Hand-set chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability
- Button fly with signature shank closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear
- American-made copper-tone shanks, rivets, and washer burrs
- Five-pocket styling
- Selvedge coin pocket with "RRL" embroidery
- Heavy twill pocket lining
- "RRL"-debossed roughout-suede logo label at the back right waist
- Slim fit with medium-low pitched waist, slim thigh and lower leg
- For best results, wear 90 days without washing
Material: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size 32/30: Rise: 11" | Inseam: 30.75" | Thigh: 11" | Leg Opening: 15"
- This item is considered Final Sale and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.