This jean is made in America from 11.5 oz. Japanese right-hand twill and is RRL's slimmest five-pocket style. The exclusive denim was woven on vintage Draper shuttle looms to achieve a 1940s quality and dyed with indigo sourced from plants. Doesn't get any better.
- 11.5 oz Japanese selvedge right-hand twill
- Woven on vintage Draper shuttle looms to achieve a 1940s quality
- Dyed with indigo sourced from plants
- Hand-set, chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability
- Button fly with a RRL signature shank closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear
- Five-pocket styling with authentic washers and rivets
- Selvedge coin pocket
- "RRL" embroidery at the coin pocket
- Heavy twill pocket lining
- Suede "RRL"-debossed logo label at the back right waist
- For best results, wear 90 days without washing
- Slim narrow fit with medium-low pitched waist, slim tapered leg and narrow leg opening
- Made in the USA
Materials: 100% Japanese cotton
The following measurements are for size 32: Rise: 10" | Inseam: 32" | Thigh: 10" | Leg Opening: 14"