The Potter Shirt Jacket from RRL is a lightweight, "thicket"-style shirt made from a Japanese cotton-and-nylon blend fabric. Printed with a low-contrast camouflage pattern using three tones of indigo. Garment-washed and tinted for a vintage effect.
- Japanese fabric
- Printed low-contrast camouflage pattern
- Enameled signature snaps with leather washers
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs
- Two chest snapped pockets
- Zip pocket at the right chest pocket
- Point collar
- Snapped placket
- Two front waist snapped pockets
- Interior left waist pocket
Materials: 66% cotton, 34% nylon
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 48" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 29"