Inspired by Native American trading blankets, the Beacon Shawl Cardigan from RRL is knit entirely by hand using traditional methods. Made from a blend of linen, cotton, silk, and wool in 14 different colors and finished with genuine horn buttons.
- Inspired by Native American trading blankets
- Knit by hand using traditional methods
- Rack-stitched shawl collar
- Two-button closure at the right side
- Rack-stitched, five-button placket
- Genuine horn buttons
- Rib-knit cuffs, collar and hem
- Two front waist welt pockets
Materials: 58% linen, 21% cotton, 11% silk, 10% wool
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 48" | Sleeve: 37" | Length: 29"