Your cart is empty.
- Reinterpretation of an early-20th-century camp blanket in the form of a workshirt
- Made from jacquard-woven brushed cotton that is yarn-dyed
- Lightly washed for a soft feel.
- Point collar
- Snapped placket
- Signature snaps.
- Long sleeves with stitched elbow patches
- Snapped barrel cuffs
- Reinforced stitching at the shoulders.
- Two chest snapped pockets.
- "RRL" label at the placket facing.
- Materials: 100% cotton
- The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42.5" | Sleeve: 35.5" | Length: 28"