Nostalgic of the 1920's US Navy A1 aviator jacket, this RRL classic is one for the books. Made from vegetable-tanned, full-grain, soft, durable sheep leather. Washed and aged for a worn-in vintage look. Fully lined with cotton moleskin.
- Nostalgic of the 1920's US Navy A1 aviator jacket
- Made from vegetable-tanned, full-grain, soft, durable sheep leather
- Ribbed baseball collar
- Snap placket
- Long sleeves with tubular-knit ribbed cuffs
- Two front waist snapped pockets
- Interior left waist pocket
- Ribbed hem
- Fully lined with cotton moleskin
- Silk label woven from a Japanese shuttle loom
Materials: Shell: 100% sheep leather | Lining: 100% cotton | Collar and hem: 63% wool, 35% cotton, 1% polyester, 1% elastodiene | Cuffs: 66% wool, 34% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 24"
- This item is considered Final Sale and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.