This Indigo Selvedge Canvas was made exclusively for Rogue Territory in Japan to their exact specifications. The warp and weft yarn selected has a great “slubby” character that when woven, produces a beautiful subtle crosshatching texture. Rogue custom fabrics will also be identifiable by their unique signature indigo selvedge ID, which will fade along with the garment over time.
- 12.5 oz sanforized indigo selvedge Japanese canvas
- Slash front pockets
- Hidden coin pocket cut on selvedge inside front right pocket
- One Piece Button fly
- Flap on back welt pocket / designed to be worn tucked in or out
- Made in downtown Los Angeles, California
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Silk screened front pocket lining
- Matte black branded buttons
- Slim Taper Leg, Mid-Rise
- We recommend sizing down 1 size for a regular fit and down 2 sizes for a more fitted look
Material: 12.5 oz sanforized indigo selvedge Japanese canvas
The following measurements are for size 32: Rise: 11.5" | Inseam: 35.75" | Thigh: 11" | Leg Opening: 15.5"