Your cart is empty.
- - Henry Ford is credited as once saying about his cars, “You can have it in any color, as long as it’s black.” You could say that Red Wing Shoe Company has followed that same monochromatic consistency with our moc toe work boots, which have become recognizable for their signature white crepe outsoles. But we understand that some people like variety, and for them we’ve created a limited run of moc toe work boots featuring a black Traction Tred outsole.
- - Of course, the new 8137 and 8886 boots still feature the rugged, work-ready traits of a Red Wing boot—Goodyear welt construction, triple-stitched uppers and high quality leathers durable enough for a lifetime of wear, in field, forest or factory. The black rubber outsole provides the same amount of traction while expertly shedding mud, with the added advantage of hiding it better than its white counterpart.
- - Style No. 8137: Black Sole
- - Leather: Black Skagway
- - Sole: Black Traction Tred
- - Construction: Goodyear Welt