A young camper’s first pocket knife has always served as a token of passage into a world of responsibility and craftsmanship. With that knife, came instruction in use, handling, care and stewardship. This vintage Forest Master Pocket Knife has served that purpose and now it’s time to be passed on to the next generation of campers, young and old alike.
- Vintage Forest Master pocket knife
- Four blades
- Jigged bone handle
- Keyring loop on top bolster
- “Colonial Prov. USA” printed at base of pocket blade
- Wear is consistent with age
Made in USA
Materials: Stainless steel, Delrin poly handle
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.