- Original style in the Penfield collection since the beginning
- Classic parka construction
- Hem and waist cinches allowing you to create a more personalized fit
- Raglan sleeve construction allows ease of movement through the arms
- Easily layer-up underneath the jacket, without it feeling bulky
- The adjustable cuffs, and hood allow for an adaptable fit
- Bonded shell is durable and windproof
- Warm blanket lining provides added insulation
- Versatile design and hardwearing fabric
- Two lower patch pockets and two chest pockets provide plenty of storage options
- Penfield patch at left chest
- Materials: Body: 60% cotton, 40% nylon | Lining: 20% wool, 50% polyester, 30% viscose
- The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 43" | Sleeve: 36.5" | Length: 30.5"
Your cart is empty.
Measurements are taken from size medium or 32, unless stated otherwise.
Chest is measured from underarm side seam to underarm side seam
Sleeve is measured from cuff to shoulder seam and shoulder seam to center collar base
Length is measured from collar base to rear hem
Rise is measured from crotch seam to top of waist, along the fly
Inseam is measured from crotch seam to pant hem along the inside seam
Thigh is measured from inseam to side seam at the widest point of the thigh
Leg Opening is full circumference at ankle hem
See product description for non-apparel products.
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges submitted within 30 days of the original order date*.
To initiate a return or exchange simply visit stagprovisions.com/returns to download a prepaid shipping label.
Click here to see our full return & exchange policy.
*All merchandise must be unwashed, unworn, with original tags, & free of any condition that would prevent it from being sold as new - in the original package (if possible).
Domestic | USPS Priority Mail
FREE for orders over $150 / $12.50 Flat Rate
Express | USPS Priority Express
$30 Flat Rate / Domestic Orders Only
International | USPS Priority International
$30 Flat Rate to Canada & Mexico / $65 Flat Rate to Rest of the World