- Vintage Brass & Enamel Mexican Biker Ring
- Circa 1950s/1960s
- When Brass Knuckles were outlawed in the States, biker gangs bought these oversized tourists rings along Mexican border towns
- Classic motif with worn in Patina
- Size: 9
See this item in person at our Domain Northside location (11700 Domain Blvd. 78758)
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Not eligible for discount.