The camp bracelet is a series of bracelets inspired by Fort D.A. Russell and Camp Marfa, the bygone cavalry outpost that is the start of Marfa, Texas' history. Using WWII sterling silver ID bracelets MANO is preserving the body and feel of these tarnished symbols and embellishing with hand stamped patterns, utilizing unique hand forged stamps, chisels, and punches. No two are alike.
- Inspired by Fort D.A. Russell and Camp Marfa
- Made out of WWII sterling silver ID bracelets
- Hand stamped in Marfa, Texas
- Each bracelet is unique
Made in USA
Measurements: Cuff face: 2"
- See this item in person at our Domain Northside location in Austin (11700 Domain Blvd. 78758.)
- See this item in person at our Houston location (2614 Westheimer Rd.)
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.