Thanks! Check your email for a confirmation. Close
https://stagprovisions.com/products/magazine-117345138627Magazine #11//cdn.shopify.com/s/assets/no-image-2048-5e88c1b20e087fb7bbe9a3771824e743c244f437e4f8ba93bbf7b11b53f7824c_large.gif//cdn.shopify.com/s/assets/no-image-2048-5e88c1b20e087fb7bbe9a3771824e743c244f437e4f8ba93bbf7b11b53f7824c_medium.gif20.00USDOutOfStockGift - MagazineAllBookstoreDev - Under $100Dev - Under $200Dev - Under $50Fadstir CollectionFull Price ProductsGiftMaster-All
- Man of the World No. 11 is an issue full of first: two-time Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton, who makes his U.S. cover debut in looks inspired by the Birth of Cool; actor Michael K. Williams, who turns his first men’s cover,and opens up to carl Swanson about the highs and lows of life after Omar;and outlaw artist and acclaimed children’s book illustrator Tomi Ungerer, who created a stunning cover just for us after years in European exile.
- Geoffrey Gray visits his old pal Manny Pacquiao, the Filipino boxing champ and aspiring chess master
- OFF-WHITE designer Virgil Abloh on logo flips, Kanye West, and his plan to save streetwear
- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner and the birth of the modern bachelor pad
- Picasso biographer John Richardson on the Duke of Windsor, the New York art world, and the frescoes that got away
-Vintage watch expert Ben Clymer on the heart-pounding legacy of Heuer racing watches