This vintage bottle opener from Made Solid is made from vegan leather and dipped in natural Japanese indigo dye. Each leather tassel was hand cut, dipped and finished with plant oils & beeswax. Each opener was created individually and is one of a kind.
- "Church key" bottle openers found in Los Angeles flea markets
- 8 hand cut leather tassels
- Hand dipped in natural Japanse indigo dye
- Tassels are bound by whipping of organic cotton cord
- Vintage openers will vary
Materials: Hermann Oak Vegetable Tanned leather & metal