This "Big E" Type III Trucker Jacket is from Levi's Vintage Clothing's collection celebrating San Fransisco Museum of Art's Soapbox Derby in 1975. There, Bay Area designers created & raced elaborate "cars" in effort to raise donations for the museum.
Levi's mid-century "Big E" Type III Trucker Jacket one step removed from the iconic trucker most commonly worn today - the most noticeable difference being the absence of pockets at the waist. This interpretation is made out of 11 different cuts of 14 wale, non-stretch cotton corduroy. Made with copper buttons, buttoned waist adjusters at the hips and a slim fit.
- "Big E" Type III Trucker Jacket from Levi's Vintage Clothing's Soapbox collection
- Limited Edition
- 11 different cuts of non-stretch cotton corduroy
- Point collar with copper buttoned placket
- Copper buttoned cuffs and chest pockets
- Hits at the waist
- Slim fit, we recommend taking one size up
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 34" | Shoulder: 17.5" | Length: 25"