Based on a garment from the Levi's archives dating back to the 1960s, this button down shirt remains simply styled like the original and is made from a classic chambray. Taken from their Orange Tab collection, it features authentic details such as a pointed spread collar and white thread stitching, the look and feel of this garment feels as authentic as it did during the 60s.
- 1960s Levi's original
- Orange Tab Collection
- Made from classic chambray
- Pointed spread collar
- Two button flap chest pockets
- White thread stitching
- Orange logo tab
- Trim fit through chest, armholes, and sides
- Order true to size for a more fitted shirt or a size up for a more relaxed fit
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 34" | Length: 29"
- This item is considered Final Sale and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.