Your cart is empty.
The texture and weight of this Japanese ecru chambray is something special. It has a soft hand that is perfect for the warmer months, but is heavy enough to make it a versatile year-round piece. Ecru refers to the natural looking color you get from the unbleached unadulterated raw cotton fibers that are spun together to make the yarn. These fibers still maintain bits of the cotton husks that are usually sifted out before spinning. It’s these characteristics that make this chambray so special.
- Pre-washed ecru 8oz Japanese chambray
- Double needle placket
- Double needle chain stitch seams w/ run-off detail
- Left chest pocket w/ flap
- Right interior chest pocket
- Tan urea cats-eye buttons made in Japan
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.